Dear Work Therapist,
Hope you're doing well.
I heard about you from here .
Let me give you quick back ground and then go straight into details. I work in a team located in different time zone and use Jira Software Cloud (Company Managed) for work. I have seen some repetitive mistakes done by team which looks like going for a long while.
Please find below the major ones as described above :
- Forgot to lodge effort on regular basis
- Re-opening closed sub-tasks and filling effort
- Once work is done, Forgot to change the assignee of an issue though it's being actually worked by a separate member in the team
- Forgot to apply custom labels in sub-tasks though it's applied in Main Issue
- Changing the status of Main Issue card as done/closed though one/many sub-tasks are open
There have been internal training sessions and people have also gone through Atlassian University materials but honestly does not look improving quite a bit.
Could you please guide a better way to sort out these issues?
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Jira for Good Reasons Believer