I wanna use trello content to create social media automation in integromat but since now attachments are private I can't have access to it. How to get access to images like before??
@Princy Jain
I have not tried it recently but in the recent past I have been able to share attachments including pictures. If the link is now secured then to get access, with integromat or others, it will need the right credentials in the request to gain access. Do you have the new announcement/ details on this change in Trello ?
Yes I found that on one of the answers in forum. But how to add credentials in http request?? I mean like in which portion? URL, parameters, headers?
@Princy Jain yeah they changed the way downloads work recently, you can see my implementation here:
https://github.com/iaindooley/trellinator-libs/blob/b0ff1e103befd754f4d78c17d839a5224857c812/TrelloApi.js#L89
You have to include a key and token in an Authorization header. I don't know if you can do that with Integromat, but that function runs in our Automation platform:
http://www.benkobot.com/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.