I just checked and challenges are showing blank. Attached a screenshot for reference.
Could you please check and sort this out?
Cheers
Suvradip
my challenges are populated, but my points tracker is empty
@Monique vdB are you able to shed any light?
My Points Tracker and Level info is visible but I am still unable to see Challenges.
You are not alone @Suvradip Paul i am facing the same issue since morning! Even the points tracker/feed was freezed for me, but it has started moving now.
Thanks @Kishan Sharma for responding. I can see I have received some points today so I won't say that it's not moving but still the challenges are missing as mentioned above.
Others are having the same issues: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Facing-some-issues-in-completing-challenges/m-p/1762695#M675?utm_source=atlcomm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=immediate_general_discussion&utm_content=topic
is this in one ow more browsers?
ad blocker disabled?
did you changed something, as it worked before
It was persisting yesterday and solved now, I can check challenges are back.
So, I didn't change any browser settings. The issue was there yesterday but it's sorted now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.