I have a list of issues, that I filter by status = Completed. In the list, I can show the updated date and created date of each issue, but I don't how to show the completed date.
I know that the completed date is in the history, but I don't know how to bring it to the list.
I want to do this report.
| Issue Type | Key | Summary | Assignee | Reporter | Priority | Status | Resolution | Created date | Updated date | Completed date |
Thank you very much in advance
-----
Thank @ASHU TYAGI for your answer
I found the resolve date, but this date didn't match with the date that the status issue was changed to complete.
I have this example:
| | | | | | |
| Priority | Status | Resolution | Created | Updated | Resolved |
| Critical | Completed | Fixed | 14/07/2021 | 29/07/2021 | 14/07/2021 |
| Major | Completed | Fixed | 23/06/2021 | 29/07/2021 | 07/07/2021 |
but if I see in the History of the first issue. It says:
HJ changed the Status July 16, 2021
UAT -> COMPLETED
So, I expected that the Resolved date is 16/07/2021 instead of 14/07. I guess the Resolved date is the date when I change the value of "Resolution" to Fixed and sadly I need the completed date