I can assign one board at a time, I don't want to have to do that every time a board is created. I would like to assign them all at once and not have to assign them anymore.
Hi there! The way to go is to add the member to the workspace and make all boards workspace visible.
I know how to add a board at a time, I want them to have access to all of them.
The idea is to add them to the workspace as a member rather than to each individual board. Does that not resolve things for you?
OK, have that, but must they join each individually, no way to join all members (1) to all boards? Reason being, all boards must show in drop down list to move or whatever. Only joined boards show up.
@Team Member I'm not sure there's a way to add a workspace member AND add them as members to all workspace boards. However, they will be able to see all boards on the home screen/workspace boards section
I don't think there is either. But, there should be and it would be beneficial to have team members that you select automatically be "joined" to each new board as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.