I want to achieve a free account number of tables. Do I have to delete the tables or is archiving enough?
Hi, @Timo Bergman !
Welcome to the Community!
As I know, archiving boards is enough to release the license.
Look throught the official documentation:
How are boards in free Workspaces defined?A free Trello Workspace has a limit of 10 boards open at a time. When a board is open, it can be viewed and used - when a board is closed, it’s essentially archived. Closed boards can be reopened, as long as there is space for them in the 10-boards limit.
A free Trello Workspace has a limit of 10 boards open at a time. When a board is open, it can be viewed and used - when a board is closed, it’s essentially archived. Closed boards can be reopened, as long as there is space for them in the 10-boards limit.
Thanks for the answer @Alexander Bondarev!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.