Dear Work Therapist,
I'm Hana and I'm a huge introvert. Last time I checked and tested myself - I'm 83% Introverted :-).
This means I get tired very quickly when I have to interact with a lot of people and I really like to be alone and work all by myself.
At work I'm usually able to do my tasks without any help from others. I try to save as much energy as possible for my customers, which means I try to avoid meetings with a lot of coworkers and usually only do 1-1 calls, when somebody needs me or I need something from others.
During pandemic I started to work from home and now I'm 100% remote worker.
And I'm very happy like this and I love my job.
My boss is a great guy, who knows who I'm and don't push me. But sometimes I feel guilty.
So, should I push myself and try to interact more or is it ok to stay like this? How much harm do I do to my team with my attitude?
Thank you.