Dear members, how are you doing at Atlympics ? Please let me know if anyone is aware of the Atlympics Leaderboard, and where can we see how members are performing in this event
Hi @Kishan Sharma welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Please be informed the leaderboard display with stats is expected soon and it's already one of the agenda items in this ATLYMPICS post
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Thanks @G subramanyam ! Yep, I'll post a Leaderboard later this week . Keep an eye out!
Hi @Kishan Sharma + @G subramanyam - I'm making the call to forgo the Leaderboards! It doesn't quite make sense because there are so many categories and so many ways we are scoring each challenge.
I encourage you to go as hard as you can for as many challenges as you can - that will greatly increase your chances of winning a medal!
If you are curious about how your submissions are performing, I am happy to look up stats for you - just shoot me an email to bsauer@atlassian.com!
sure @Bridget thank you for your response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.