Hi,
I'm able to see maximum of 10 challenges. There are some challenges I don't want to do or cannot do right now (like Atlympics Medals, which will be awarded later in August) and some of them are repeatable, which means, my list contains only a few things I can work on right now. But I'm almost sure there are other challenges waiting in the list, but I'm not able to see them. It happened to me yesterday I've completed two of them and the new two appears on the list.
Please, would it be possible to show all the available challenges? I understand that for new users there will be a lot of challenges, so maybe some pagination would help?
Or maybe have the possibility to hide some of them and marked them as "I don't want to do to this right now, maybe later :-)").
Or choose, which 10 would you like to see in the list.
What do you think? Thank you.