since I got this one today, how many more secret levels exist?
Congratulations, @Alexander Pappert . I got mine a few days ago :-).
There's also level 10 and I believe it's the top level (for now?).
@Hana Kučerovácongratulations for your 9
do you know the conditions to get 10?
or also how to get #9?
Thank you, @Alexander Pappert !
Unfortunately I don't know the exact conditions. I think you need to do everything from the previous levels, just much more - write articles, create discussions and comment and like everything, also get likes from others, answer questions...
One thing for the 10 (and the semi-mythical 11, as the volume always should go up to 11, right?) is being well-rounded, with a wide range of contribution.
Until recently, I couldn't do it, partners were not allowed to host ACEs which puts a big dent in how I could contribute. But I also tend to mostly keep myself to answering questions. So I doubt I'll get a 10 because I'm very T-shaped - active in only one area that is judged for badging!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.