Like 5 discussions in the Teamwork Lab group (1 von 5 abgeschlossen)
1 have 1 of 5, but already liked 6 discussions
I have been experiencing the same proble.
I can confirm this - I've liked 4 discussions, but in the detail of the challenge I can see only "2 of 5 completed". It worked only for the new discussions "Dear Work Therapist".
@Hana Kučerová
I liked 2 of the "Dear Work Therapist" and 4 others
I re-liked all of the 6 and now I have 4of5 likes, crazy
Lol, you're right, @Alexander Pappert . I re-liked one of the discussions and now I've got "3 of 5 completed". But it didn't work for the second one, so, maybe, there needs to be some delay between likes?
just like all discussion, it works for all and not only the "Dear Work Therapist" ones
Has this been addressed ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.