My board has eight lists. I clicked something and all the cards are hidden. I can't find anything to make the cards display again. There doesn't seem to be anything in the menus. The lists all look like this
Thanks very much ro any help.
It had something to do with search results. I didn't intentionally search for anything. I saw a box with 1 search result (but no indication what the result was). Closing the box brought the cards back. Very strange and unexpected behavior.
Hi @Tom Wolsky ,
Thanks for posting in the community.
Did you apply filter? Check this article - https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board.
Please accept the answer if it helps else respond and allow others to share input.
Cheers
Suvradip
@Tom Wolsky you might have inadvertantly hit one of the shortcut keys for filtering boards. I think there might be a couple, like "f"
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.