We've been asked migrate our Subversion servers from Linux to Windows. I've got a new windows server machine with VisualSVN installed.
I've svn dumped and loaded our new repositories. I've added permissions to the repositories and can browse to them via TortoiseSVN no problem.
When I go into Bamboo, clone a current plan and change the SVN url to our new subversion repository and try to save the bamboo plan, I get the following error:
502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server.
There is a problem with the page you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed. When the Web server (while acting as a gateway or proxy) contacted the upstream content server, it received an invalid response from the content server.
The only difference I can see is that the old server is http:// and the new server is https://, not sure if this makes a difference?
Please could somebody point me in the right direction as i'm really struggling to work this out.
Thanks in advance