I created some automations to use in frames, but I don't know how to delete.
Hi @Benefícios IMAPS FSA ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please, navigate to the Automations (right top corner of the board) -> Rules (left menu)
You should be able to see list of the rules and there's a bin icon for each of the rules.
For me, this button to delete and edit are disabled
I can see the delete option for automation buttons applied to cards, though it is not an available option (button is disabled) by anyone other than the person who created the automation. How do I delete automation buttons applied to cards created by an employee who no longer works at my company? Is it possible for a board admin to delete automations created by anyone on the board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.