Hi all!
Currently, I'm setting up Jira roadmaps advanced at our site.
In the process of doing this, I had to make multiple decisions on how to organise certain stuff, where I wasn't sure what the best way would be.
Now I'm really curious to hear how your setup looks like.
Our setup has projects per type of work or team (Web team, design team, ...) and a newly created project for initiatives only (initiatives > epics > stories & bugs & tasks > Sub-tasks).
To organise everything a little more in Roadmaps advanced we use a custom field for project codes and the label field to filter on types of projects (internal, billable, ...). The next step is now to automate to have the same project cote and labels from initiative all the way down to the sub-tasks no matter the order of them being linked (an initiative can be created after a ticket is already existing or a ticket can be linked to an already existing initiative)
Looking forward to hearing your experiences!
-Kaj