Hi everyone,
Last month we had a good discussion with a few of you following this community post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-Alpha/Feature-Feedback-Friday/td-p/1721933
We've then discussed it with the team and realized that we were conflating 2 jobs when it came to working with ideas:
With that in mind, we came up with a concept we're currently implementing to support both jobs.
We'd love to hear what you think.
Cheers,Tanguy
Will the alert to a "new comment" or "new data point" be based on user session? So it will always be new for me, if I never click it?
Ideally, it would be new if I never view it. If this is the case, it may also be interesting to add a "Mark All Read" type function since I assume some Product Managers will not need them to stay blue if they have not viewed them especially if they are not that PM's initiative or focus.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.