hi,
today, I saw all my cards are with "#" +number but i did not enable any power up.
how to disable "#" number ?
@Peter Ye can you share a screenshot of what it looks like?
Hi Iain,
it's suddendly gone now.
Everything is back to normal.
The issue is closed.
Thank you.
/Peter
I am having the same issue. One day I went onto my Trello account and this appeared on all of my Boards and I confirmed that there were no powerups related to this item. @Iain Dooley I've included a screenshot and I am referring to #48 and the cover of the card. Every single card has this and it is a huge distraction. Does anyone know the solution?
Has anyone found a solution? I'm having the same problem. It is not related to a powerup. I don't have one installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.