I have a board set up for a retrospective space for one of my teams. The board is "workspace visible" but one specific person receives an error when attempting to access said board.
"This board may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or Workspaces."
What I've tried so far:
- Inviting her to that specific board
- Removed her from workspace + re-added her to it
- created a fresh board with workspace permissions/attempted to invite her when that didn't work
- Added her as an admin (she can view the board but not add anything)
- Had her make sure she doesn't have more than one account
- Checked her browser she was using
NOTHING is working. I've never had this problem with any other user and she is set up identically to the rest of our group and other teams that I work with.
Is there a bug/defect somewhere that I don't know about? Can anyone help!?
I'm desperate.