Does anyone know how to find variable on Cards and Board which is NOT on the list as shown below:
https://help.trello.com/article/1157-variables
for example: user's email address, email for this card
@Shohei Mitsuhashi
I have tried and I am able to get my own email but not too sure about other board members because they were all empty. They were no errors. I was not successful with card email.
@Shohei Mitsuhashi you can't get either of those things (either with Butler or with the API), but you can send an email to members of a card using Butler.
Hey there,
I would also like to get the users email as a variable. To be able to send the user that triggered an action an email (via automation){usermail} does not work I guess.. Because it is not in the documentation.
Best wishes
Arne
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.