Hello,
I am facing a rather strange problem.
I have a main e-mail address (let's say: main@domain.com) which cannot get any email send from @atlassian.com.
I have created an alias such as that it forwards everything to the main address (alias@domain.com -> main@domain.com) . Then changed my profile to use the alias@domain.com
Since then using the alias@domain.com I can receive all communication from Atlassian.
Where and whom should I contact with Atlassian to ask them to see if my main@domain.com email address has been blacklisted for some reason?
I assume that this might have happened because for a day my email address was not working (due payment) thus meaning that some emails were bounced back to Atlassian.
Can someone help me with this please?
EDIT: Forgot to say that if someone wants the real email addresses I can provide them to him/her. I just don't want them to be public.