created a loom video and would like to delete it
Hi @Laura
I think it would be best to delete it on the platform itself
https://support.loom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002231197-How-to-delete-your-videos
Cheers
Depending on what you're trying to accomplish, you can also just delete / archive the trello card it's on. Although admittedly, I don't know if that delete's it from the Loom database/platform.
I'm unable to delete the video from loom because it says its in the the Atlassian SDK is the user that created this.
I am with same problem!Issue without solution?
Hi Laura & Murilo - To delete these videos that were created without having a Loom account you can contact Loom Support support@loom.com and they will archive & delete the video for you. If you want full control of your videos without involving Loom support you can create a Loom account via https://www.loom.com.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.