I am trying to make a button that uses the command, Look up a card with link "Linked Card", but it comes up with an error, Card id "Linked Card" doesn't seem valid.
I have set up three cards. Card A is what I want to change based on Card B. Card B is linked to Card C.
I want to change Card A by looking up the card with the link Card C which should be Card B but the error says that the ID Card C doesn't seem to be valid.
So here is the main breakdown command I made to test this.
lookup a card with link "Card C", and rename the card to "Test Successful"
error: Card id "Card C" doesn't seem valid.
What exactly am I doing wrong. Card A looks up a card with the link Card C. Card B is linked with Card C. Card A should find Card B right?