Hello! I have advanced checklists so I can assign specific tasks and due dates to myself. I know that on the computer, I can view anything assigned to me specifically under "Your Items." Is there a way to view the same list on the mobile Trello app? I can't seem to find a way.
I am in between Trello and Asana, and one nice thing about Asana is that I can assign myself a "task" really fast when I'm on the go, assign a due date and myself. Then I can assign it to a board. Everyday I check my "to-do" list by due date, and it encompasses all of my boards. (I'm a real estate agent, so I do one board for each transaction with several checklists and timelines per transaction).
I love Trello's functionality, but being able to assign a task on the fly, on the road, is super key for me. If I'm missing something, please let me know!