Hi!
I'm helping a client set up a board in which she has put all the tasks for big project across all different phases. At the start of a project, there's always the same time planning. So phase 1 has to be done by X weeks, phase 2 by Y weeks, etc. Ideally, I'd like to set up an automation that when she puts the start date in the board, automatically it calculates all the due dates (so X days after the start for every card, with differing amount of days) and puts them on every card.
For example, if I put in a start date of 14 July, and task A has to be done 3 days after that and task B 6 days after that, it would say:
Start date 14 July
Task A due date 17 July
Task B due date 20 July
Is this possible and if so, how do I approach setting up Butler?
Thanks in advance!
Best,
Shelley