I would assume Cards represent pretty significant tasks/milestones for many people like they often do for me. This might seem like a trivial aesthetic for some but I think it would actually greatly help my day to day work momentum if Trello cards did something other than fade in the ether when we are done with them. Something just a little bit more flashy, perhaps with an audio noise, that symbolizes the accomplishment of something for an extra hit of dopamine. The screen/background could flash different colors. The card itself instead fading out has an animation like an old email program where it flies off the screen to tuck itself away in the archive list. Completely optional of course.
I don't really see a way to do this with "watch" or the automations. Is there a power up that might accomplish this?
A compliment or an alternative to this would be if an automation could send a summary of all cards archived/completed at the end of each week in an email.