Hi there! I'm trying to enable the Custom Fields plugin using the API. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. I'm using the following cURL command for testing:
I'm using the endpoint as documented here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-boards/#api-boards-id-boardplugins-post
curl -X POST "https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{boardId}/boardPlugins?key={key}&token={token}&idPlugin=56d5e249a98895a9797bebb9", unfortunately, without any success. Can anyone help me out here? The output I'm getting is 'Forbidden', no JSON, nothing, although I can create boards, add comments etc without any issues. Am I missing something?
I've raised this issue to Trello customer service. They were able to reproduce the issue and will be pushing out a fix. No ETA yet unfortunately
@Wouter this was explicitly deprecated recently so I wouldn't hold your breath for a fix:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/deprecating-oauth-access-to-1-boards-id-boardplugins-routes/49230
Interesting. This endpoint is still in the documentation without a deprecation warning
@Wouter Hi there, thanks for flagging this issue. We'll be updating the docs accordingly to reflect these changes to the API.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.