It is so easy to misclick and DELETE everything you just worked on.
Why would anybody want to delete all its work without even having a question or a second thought 'Are you SURE?!'
This seems oddly specific and painfully personal, I'm sorry.
You're right though, it would be much better on the right of the Formatting Help button.
@Maja Tintor if it's any consolation you can avoid this problem by holding cmd/ctrl and hitting enter to save without using the mouse
Hi Maja, clicking outside the description text input will also save your text. I know that doesn't exactly address the problem you're raising, but perhaps clicking above the text input rather than on the save button can help prevent a mis-click.
"This seems oddly specific and painfully personal, I'm sorry."
Yes, it is
It wasn't a pleasant miss-click...
sometimes I remember to do that, but when you have an urgent ticket and you just want to post it as soon as possible it is unpleasant to have the option DELETE all by a millimeter.
People don't want to delete everything they did in a blink of an eye, never.
@Andrea Crawford
Guys, you must consider changing/removing that X (delete all) button from the button SAVE.
Or at least add a confirmation message before a misclick Next to SAVE button deletes someone's work. nobody wants to delete that easily something that was working on.
This is a tool that should help companies, I'm losing time with this as it is now the third time it happened in my team.
I'm already looking into using other task managers, It shouldn't be that easy to delete all the work with one click on a small X button
I'm sorry this is impacting your team's productivity. I've raised a ticket with the appropriate team internally.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.