Sory I'm newbie in using git.. I have small working team to manage my code with git. I have 4 members team include with me. And the question that I want to ask..
Suppose I have created file called file.txt and then I have added one line with my commit to the master branch with the default text
"-----Text--------"
And then 3 members others called MrA, MrB and MrC. Supposed it happends today with different file commit time.
MrA have been cloned the source and edited his work like this.
"-----Text--------" Line added by MrA;
And MrA commits to the remote repository in the server..
But at the same time MrB also have modified with the file.txt like this
"-----Text--------" Line added by MrB;
When MrA commit there's no problem since there's no body change before. Bur when MrB want to commit it has message error and get the conflict. And then MrB trying to pull has error also with the message you have to move file.txt or stash it to merge the content.
How can I suppose to do? I'm still newbie in Git. Thanks