We were hiking yesterday, and I pointed out a plant - the "vratjie bliksembos". Someone in the group later asked on our Whatsapp group for the botanical name, and I was dumbstruck to see a screenshot of my Trello Workspace ("Plante plekke") displayed by someone else of the group, who had googled the name.
I googled it myself and voila - could get access to all the pages on that workspace via a google search. Did NOT find my information doing a search on Duck-duck-go though.
I checked my setting on the web version- it is on "private", and found to my horror that the settings on my phone app where I can prevent Google from accessing my apps , has been disabled - by Trello???!!!
I find this situation unacceptable on a new level. How can this be possible?
Would appreciate an explanation, and advice on how to PROPERLY secure my Trello, otherwise I can obviously not keep using it.
Thanks
Michelle