HI,
What I want to do seems pretty simple but at the same time for me seems really difficult to setup in Bamboo and Stash.
I created a Develop branch of my Master Branch in Stash, I created a build plan in Bamboo and manually created a Plan branch for the develop branch. I want the develop branch to be auto merged with master upon successful builds of the develop branch. I enabled Branch merging on the Develop plan branch and choose Gatekeeper(Here is where I get lost).
The Checkout has the name of my build plan, the merge from has the name of develop branch(shouldn't this be master?) the checkbox by merge result is checked but the name is the name of my build plan? I guess I am confused what is the From and To on this screen. I also don't see a Push on Option at all which really confuses me.
Thanks!