I want to move the workspace titles/ files around on the left hand side of the screen so they are in a specific order.
How can I do this?
Hey Sarah,
We don't have a way to customize this currently, but I'll note down your feedback for the team! We're working on the navigation currently, so this sort of feedback helps us to understand what you're looking for.
Thanks,Ryan
same interest here - ability to organize a set the list of workspaces. i see now it's in the order of most recently viewed.
Just wondering if there has been any progress with this?
I am also curious whether there has been progress on this.
This is a basic level of functionality that people are seeking and it's still not fixed four years later. Is there any movement on this, or a workaround we can use?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.