I volunteered to pick up the slack on the Friday Fun post this morning, and then promptly got writers block trying to think of a topic (among the usual work related interruptions of my fun). It's getting late in the day and it occurred to me that I'm about to enjoy yet another beautiful "West Texas" sunset. FWIW, that's the part of the state, not the town named West in central Texas.
I believe sunsets in "West Texas" are the most beautiful in the world but who knows?
I'll post a picture from my location as soon as the sun sets. Post one from where you are so we can compare!
Cheers!
UPDATE: Well, I missed sunset while caring for my sick mother but this is a fair representation I pulled from Google images. Imagine 250+ of these per year
(And yes, it's this colorful.)

Maybe I'll try to wake up and get a picture of sunrise, it's just as spectactular!