I am trying to see if I can have two template cards on one board. I have two separate types of projects to manage- and they are just slightly different in scope. Thank you!!!
Yup! You can create multiple template cards on a board and then when you click the template card icon at the bottom of a list there will be a window where you can select which template card you'd like to create a new card from.
Thank you- I am just noticing that when I edit one Template- it edits the other.... WHAT AM I MISSING? Lol
Really? I am having trouble reproducing that issue on my end on web. Is this on mobile or web that you are experiencing this?
Yes- If I customize one- it edits the other as well. I am on the free version- if that matters. I am trying to create a functional board so my owner can see that it is an efficient way to manage the pipeline and will agree to upgrade! I am just creating a card and then checking to create a template. I have two templates and they mirror each other no matter what I do.
Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.