I have installed Bamboo on a linux serverr running Centos 7.9.
The application seems to startup, I can see it running via ps -eaf|grep bamboo.
But I'm unable to connect to the server via http://ip address:8085/
See the last line entry on the listing below, this error is written to the atlassian-bamboo.log whenever I try to access the app via http://ip address:8085/
2021-07-02 15:53:43,180 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] *******************************
2021-07-02 15:53:43,180 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] * Bamboo is starting up *
2021-07-02 15:53:43,180 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] *******************************
2021-07-02 15:53:43,181 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [ServletContextHolder] Setting servlet context: Bamboo
2021-07-02 15:53:43,338 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] atlassian.org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation set to javax.servlet,javax.servlet.*,sun.*,com.sun.*,org.w3c.dom.*,org.apache.xerces.*,org.jboss.byteman.*,jdk.internal.reflect
2021-07-02 15:53:43,586 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [BootstrapLoaderListener] App classloader is the same as web app classloader
2021-07-02 15:53:45,384 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] Starting Bamboo 7.2.4 (build #70211 Tue Apr 20 13:58:58 BST 2021) using Java 1.8.0_292 from Red Hat, Inc.
2021-07-02 15:53:45,385 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] Real path of servlet context: /home/jfrosted/bamboo/bamboo_install/atlassian-bamboo-7.2.4/atlassian-bamboo/
2021-07-02 15:53:45,578 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] Bamboo home directory: /home/jfrosted/bamboo/bamboo-home
2021-07-02 15:53:45,578 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [lifecycle] Default charset: UTF-8, file name ecoding: UTF-8
2021-07-02 15:53:45,593 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [UpgradeLauncher] Upgrades not performed since the application has not been set up yet.
2021-07-02 15:53:45,676 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [CompressingFilter] CompressingFilter has initialized
2021-07-02 15:53:46,815 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [SpringObjectFactoryProxy] Deferring initialisation of com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.xwork.SpringObjectFactoryProxy
2021-07-02 15:53:48,094 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [Dispatchers] Dispatcher org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher initialised
2021-07-02 15:53:48,253 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [SpringObjectFactoryProxy] Deferring initialisation of com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.xwork.SpringObjectFactoryProxy
2021-07-02 15:53:49,125 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [SpringObjectFactoryProxy] Deferring initialisation of com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.xwork.SpringObjectFactoryProxy
2021-07-02 15:53:49,294 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [Dispatchers] Dispatcher org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher initialised
2021-07-02 15:53:49,432 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] [SpringObjectFactoryProxy] Deferring initialisation of com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.xwork.SpringObjectFactoryProxy
2021-07-02 16:02:50,977 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-1] [JohnsonFilter] The application is not yet setup. Redirecting request from '/start.action' to '/bootstrap/selectSetupStep.action'