Hi all
I have gone through this https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/integrate-opsgenie-with-salesforce-service-cloud/ for an SFDC integration.
For the point stating "When the case's state is changed to Working in Salesforce Service Cloud, the corresponding alert is acknowledged in Opsgenie." - is there a way to customize that? I.e. the SFDC system has been used for years with specific Statuses ... but Working has not been one of them.
How can we customize the integration so we can define our status or set of statuses to acknoledge the alert?
Thank youYatish
Hi @Yatish Madhav ,
By default the integration is configured to ack the alert when the "Working" status is sent from SFDC >> Opsgenie.
If you are subscribed to Opsgenie's Standard or Enterprise plan, you can edit what status, or actions, acknowledge an alert under the integration's Advanced tab >> Acknowledge Alert action:
Here is where you can substitute your instances statuses, add other conditions, etc. - in order for the integration to ack an alert by a received SFDC request.
Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions, issues, etc.
Thanks for this, Nick.
I have tried that but it did not seem to have worked unless I am missing something else.
I set check for the Status = Investigating for testing for Ack-ing the alert and Status = Closed for closing the alert ... but it does not seem to be happening to the Alert.
Please advise?Thank you
Is the Investigating SFDC request making it to the Acknowledge action?
Can you check the logs of that request to see how Opsgenie is receiving the request, and what action it's trying to execute?
It's tough to advise without seeing the alert, reviewing the logs, etc. If you can share any screenshots of the logs, as well your current configuration, I might be able to advise from there.
Hi
So my rule for Ignore is
Priority not equals 4 Minor Impact
So my rule for Close alert is
Priority equals 4 Minor Impact
isClosed equals true
So my rule for Ack alert is
Status equals Investigating
So my rule for Add note is
Match all alert (with a test note)
For all of them Alias is {{alias}}
Yes the Investigating case is pulled through under the activity of an existing alert as "Alert is received with same alias. Message: "Salesforce event: Case with number 20151195 created with status : "Investigating"". Count is increased to 6"
See logs here - it looks like :
create
ack
close
ack and close actions
It seems to be quite extensive these logs ... Please let me know
Thanks in advance
A very useful thread. I've recently had the same issue and was searching for the answers for 2 weeks. Finally found this thread...it should be saved somewhere as a step-by-step guide. Anyway, I'm lucky to find a way to implement salesforce and email integration in my business. I've tried many times to find software that would be beneficial to my business and finally found a soft at revenuegrid. You can check their salesforce inbox pricing as they have different plans for the needs of the businesses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.