OK this is not fun at all. I've got two PCs, both running SourceTree. I'm moving my development environment across from my old PC to my new one. SourceTree was functioning perfectly fine on both, until today on my new PC when I started getting the infamously dreaded "Too many invalid password attempts. Log in at https://id.atlassian.com/ to restore access." error when trying to push changes or clone a repository. Bizarrely, the this does not happen with the SourceTree on my old PC, which seems to be working fine. I've tried the following;
- logged in at https://id.atlassian.com/ as the error message says to do
- refreshed OAuth tokens
- changed my BitBucket password
- removed and added my user in SourceTree
- reinstalled SourceTree
I'm essentially stuck, I can't push up my changes which means the rest of my team can't progress work on this project any further. Does anyone have any ideas?