Hi, is there a way to configure my own default time with the Trello Power Up Card Snooze
Power-Ups | Trello
I start my day usually before 9am and would love to set it like 6am to ensure I see all cards for a specific day when I start working.
thanks your any suggestions
Roger
Hello,
I don't know if I have understood well, but you can configure the time you want the card appears again. You only have to find it in archive cards, and configurate it.
I attach a picture.
Tell me if is this what you needed.
Alicia.
Thanks Alica. What I would like to configure is the default time of the snooze. Currently, it takes the date I select and then the current time.
so a scenario may be that I want to snooze a card until next Monday. but instead of taking the current time, it should use 6am in the morning. is this possible?
Hi Roger, yes it is possible.
You only have to click in the date and you will can change the hour.
I attach a video link I have record for you. How to change hour Card Snooze
(maybe I am not understanding you well, sorry)
Hi Alica
thanks for the video capture. I understand that I can modify the time. however, I would love to see the time having a default I can configure
Here is the use case
The current Time is 14:05 and I want to snooze a card until next Friday. I have 2 options now
1) Snooze in 2 days and the card will unsnooze Friday 14:05
2) Snooze select date for Friday and the card will unsnooze 12:00pm (noon)
What I would like to see is the time for both options being set to a default 6pm (or something I can configure).
is this possible somehow?
regards, Roger
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.