Hi,
I have a repo setup in Bitbucket (origin) and a clone on my local machine for dev work and a clone on my production server (a VPS). Currently my workflow is:
- I commit my changes in sourcetree and push them to back to the origin (bitbucket)
- SSH into my VPS and pull the repo changes from origin
I would much rather setup another remote in bitbucket and be able to push straight to my VPS via sourcetree rather than having to SSH in.
Is this:
a) able to be done
b) smart?
c) how do i do it - I worked out how to create a new remote in sourcetree but I can't for the life of me work out what the path is for my VPS. I'm using https because I couldn't get bitbucket and my VPS to be friends with SSH keys.
I appreciate any help, thanks,
Anthony