Hello Trello Community,
So part of my Trello usage is for Social Media. I have a Content Calendar-Board where I gather and plan all my content for different Social Media platforms.
One challenge I am facing right now is that I can not set a date and a time to be shown on each card. Here is what I mean, and I hope you have a solution for me.
So every card is a post. In the card I gather all possible information and materials about this post. It is very important that I do not duplicate any card for the same Post. When I plan the Post/Card to see it on the Calendar, I have only one slot which is Due Date. I want to have different date slots for different social media platforms. Let's say card TEST1 is planned on Facebook on 6th August at 1 pm. However the same card is planned on Instagram on the same day but at 11 am. How can i show these different timings on the card without opening it?
I have tried Custom Fields. It works perfectly. But it shows only the date and not the timing on the card!
Any creative suggestions? Thanks in advanced
Bilal