I'd like to use Trello to make a schedule to allocate colleagues sitting in our office on a rotating basis - something like a coworking space management.
I have set up lists corresponding to rooms, and have 2 labels - "regular weekly schedule" and "one-off occupancy".
I have populated the board with this week's schedule, and am visualising it in the timeline view:

Now, I'd like an easy way so that cards can be copied into the next week - and then the next, and so on. Bonus points if it can be easily and quickly done for the "regular schedule" label only.
This needs to be done a few weeks in advance, and my tries with the card repeater powerup make me understand that it only creates a new card right at the moment when its time comes - but I want to have a view a couple of weeks ahead.
Thank you for all the help!