Trying to configure Fisheye/Crucible email. Using the same settings as Jira, which works, but when I send a test email, I get the following results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Starting mail system...
mail.smtp.host = mysmtphost
mail.smtp.starttls.enable = false
mail.from = skcsjira@my.domain
Mail system started.
Using from address: 'me@my.domain'
problem sending emailmysmtphostat java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:178)at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:528)at com.sun.mail.util.SocketFetcher.createSocket(SocketFetcher.java:232)
Hi James,
It looks like the SMTP host specified could not be reached from the FishEye server? Can you please try to ping the mail server IP address?
If the ping works, I believe your best option is to enable SMTP debug, reproduce the problem, and create a Support issue attaching a Support Zip.
Kind regards,Felipe Kraemer
Yes, I was able to ping. Like I said they're on the same server. I have created a support ticket with the debug as you suggested. Thanks for responding.
James.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.