It seems that I can't give kudos to anybody! I've tried logging in with a private window, as well as clearing my browser cache, but I'm getting an error. Any ideas?
Cheers,Alex
ad blocker or something active?
this was the solution for the video view badge and could maybe help you too
ignore my answer, got the same message when try to spent kudos - should have tested it before.....
Thanx for the reply @Alexander Pappert
I really hope they sort this thing out.
@Monique vdB
you could send me some kudos 2 days ago
I can sent kudos to you and others, but not to @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
I can't give Kudos to @Liam Green either. Not that I would want to. But I can't.
I just gave Kudos to @John Funk , even though I don't really want to!
I just gave Kudos to @John Funk and @Liam Green , because I'm having a good time :-)
Well, I was able to find Liam by searching on Green instead. Using Liam G didn't work though. And when I searched on Koxaras I was able to find Alex, but I couldn't find him under Alex Koxaras. But then it errored out when I tried to give him Kudos.
I am suspicious that Liam's went up by 100 though I can't prove it.
Thanks @Hana Kučerová ! Liam is always a good sport. :-)
I've just given @Hana Kučerová Kudos too.
But I found both of you by searching last name not first.
I could not find Hana by searching at all!
I had to copy and paste because of the special characters
I did that, too - still no luck.
Hey, don't tell me you don't have č and á on your keyboards :-)))
Liam said those were caused by computer viruses so I took them off.
The á I can do, but I can't find the fancy c!
I will report this error! I ran into this yesterday and vaguely suspected my VPN.
Note that it is still a known issue that the kudos search does not recognize spaces or special characters. This is part of the reason we added the kudos tab to the profile. But this seems to be a separate issue; when you find the right person, an error still happens.
Those of you having issues, as a workaround, can you still give kudos on the person's profile? (I just tried giving @Alex Koxaras -Relational- kudos from his profile and got the error.)
Good news everyone: this issue has been fixed! You can now give kudos to all users, including @Alex Koxaras -Relational- and other new users to the kudos program. 🥳
Thank you Alex for reporting this!
Thanks @Monique vdB - Kudos given!
Excellent news @Monique vdB! Many thanks!
I'm glad it all worked out
Same problem for my great colleague Rudy Holtkamp. He definitely needs more kudos ;-D
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.