I just read the Manifesto for Agile Software development! I am literally in tears. I can't wait to get deep into this knowledge. I am feeling relief to read that these snowbirds came together and figured out that teamwork and open-mindedness makes dreams come true! Wow.
My two favorite, of the twelve principles behind the manifesto...
Principle #6
"The most efficient and effective way method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation. "
Principle #7
"Working software is the primary measure of progress."
Certainly not an uber-CSM, but in my experience, no matter where you go, usually a hybrid of some sort in-play. ex. scrumban.
I had to look up what CSM was, that how uber I am lol. I'm loving learning this though!
Have you taken a look at the Atlassian Team Playbook? It's some sort of light/agile/DevOps practices implementations based on this manifesto and, of course, Atlassian tools. It's interesting to take a look if you are getting into it. I'm starting to discover this Playbook from a couple of days ago or so.
Thanks for the direction Huwen, I'll check it out!
Let me know what do you think about it; I'm curious. Regards!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.