Happy Wednesday Everyone!

This is one of those fun question I used to enjoy asking in interviews. I wasn't using it as a means to make sure that the person said they were passionate about the job we were hiring for. I liked asking it to learn a bit more about what people were truly passionate about.
So my wonderful friends! I'm going to ask this one to all of you. If money was not a concern. What would you be doing? Working a dream job? Traveling the world (well maybe not just yet)? Turning a hobby into something more?
I'll get things started. I'm very passionate about the Atlassian products. I'm also very involved in the Extra Life community (i.e charity gaming for children's hospitals). I believe if I money wasn't a concern I would spend more of my time using tools like Bitbucket, Trello & Confluence to help me raise even more funds for Extra Life. There are definitely some extensions I would love to code and deploy via bitbucket, but I don't have a lot of free time to make much progress on them.
I'd love to hear what the rest of you would be doing in the comments! Have a great rest of the week!
