I can't log in with the Trello app on my iPhone
Knowing that I am signed in with Apple Sign in
I am facing this problem, I want a solution
Hello @ABDULELAH ,
I'm Using My "Gmail" credential for all Atlassian products like
1. Jira, 2. confluence 3.Trello with my Gmail which is connected with my community and License. I think it's not an authentication problem.
Can you please check in the "Safari" browser?
Thanks,
Anvesh
Hello @ABDULELAH
Try to remove your saved Trello account from iPhone.
There are a few reasons I've had issues logging into Trello before. Here are a couple of them and how I resolved them. A lot of this is going to depend if you're using a personal account vs a business regulated account.
I have this same issue. New iPhone 12. I can log in on my laptop via Chrome, but not via the app on my phone. It suggests removing any extensions before logging in, but I don't have any, and I've tried disabling stopping cookies and still no love.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be very welcome.
J
I also have the same issue with the iPhone12. Tried everything, including removing an account and clearing the cash. Any other suggestions to fix that or how to contact the support? Thanks,
Tasha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.