Hello,
I am trying to create the following rule:
When any label is added to a card ->
- Find the first card in the attachment
- Add the same label
Is there any way to do this in Trello?
Thank you
@Marcel Lachance
Try it :
{labelname}
{labelcolor}
In the above, when you have two custom labels with the same name but different colour, it seems that it will take the colour from the trigger. You will noticed that above modifies a action on an invisible label. Trello does not allow you to add by both name and colour.
Thank you very much good sir!
I am looking to do the same thing but when I go to the add remove section it has the add the label command but it forces me to select a specific one. When I select one I can then edit it in the lineup up but I cant change the color, just the name of the label.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.