Hi Trello community,
I am trying to create a series of butler rules that will do the following:
Automate the movement of cards by Due Date:
- When a card is due today, regardless of which list it is in, Move it to list DUE TODAY.
- When a card is due tomorrow, move it to list, DUE TOMORROW
- When a card is due sometime this week (Other than Today and other than tomorrow), move the card to DUE THIS WEEK.
- When a card is due next week, move it to DUE NEXT WEEK
- For these rules- I would like the rule to work when a card is 1)created and a due date is added, and 2)when a due date is added/updated to an existing card.
I'm also trying to do it also by dragging cards to Lists:
- When a card is dragged to list DUE TODAY, update due date to today
- When a card is dragged to list DUE TOMORROW, update due date to tomorrow, etc.
- Etc.
I was having a problem finding the right butler construction to ensure both of these type of rules (By Due Date, By Dragging to List and updating due date) work in harmony.
Any ideas,
Thanks!