Please share the J D Of Admin Manager
I think you may be asking the wrong question of the wrong people. If you are not, then we are going to need you to explain the question a lot.
Hi @Suraj Sonavane and welcome!
If you are referring to the Job Description of a Jira Admin (for cloud), then "A Jira administrator is a user with the Administer Jira global permission". In plain words, a Jira Admin is responsible for the whole Jira instance:
Hope that helps.Alex
There's a lot in the "and more" section though ;-). Apps, training, improvement, support, etc.
Basic responsibilities of a Jira Admin, I would considered the above things I mentioned, with the addition of "apps". Improvements (I presume for workflows, schemes etc) and support, for me, are included within the above mentioned bullets. I wouldn't consider "training" as a responsibility of a Jira Admin, but for sure he must know his way around Jira and guide people IF needed.
In any case, if Suraj wants to know more the following link is a good start
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/resources/
But now you're into describing a role, not a job.
I'd definitely argue that improvements have a far wider scope than you had in your bullet points, and I don't believe an Atlassian admin's role would exclude training, there's always people who need some.
I just don't want people landing here to mix up the role with a job description - they're very different things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.