Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I was involved it recording some "how to" videos earlier this week and that gave me an idea for today's post.
I know that not everyone is brand new to Atlassian when they finally get around to joining the community (I know I wasn't).
So my question this week for new and veteran users alike, "What is one thing you wish you knew when you first started using your favorite Atlassian tool?"
If you are brand new to Atlassian, please tell us which tool you are starting to use and one cool thing you really like about your experience so far.
I'll get things started, I really wish that when I first started as an admin, I did a better job of organizing users into proper groups and using "Roles" within projects better than I did. I was a pain to re-work all of the permissions and I have seen how easy things can be if you set it up correctly from the beginning.
I'd love to hear your tips as well! Please share in the comments below!
