I have a small business that wants to be able to minimize manual labor while keeping things simple, so we want all actions happening on Trello without being too complex. We're using Crmble as our primary power-up.
I'm racking my brain over how to implement this specific workflow:
Google Form gets filled and card created
Personalized (name) thank you email sent
On either label add, button, or list movement, send one of many personalized email templates (name and appointment date in the future), including attachments
Ability to monitor bounce/read rates
Not very experienced with Trello, so feel free to laugh at me if this is easy. I've checked out Zapier's integrations with Crmble and it seems like there is no appropriate Crmble trigger to execute the needed Mailchimp commands. I think I can get the automated mailing to work by itself, but without personalization, which means some emails have to be manually written.
P.S. are there ways to get this working with something more price efficient than Mailchimp? Amazon SES is preferred but it looks like Zapier doesn't provide enough functionality for it.
Much appreciated.